- Well log interpretation
- Reservoir petrophysics
- Rock physics modeling
- Petro-elastic modeling (PEM)
- AVO modeling and fluid substitution
- 1-D forward modeling
- Pore pressure analysis and prediction (1D)
AVO Modeling and Rock Physics Modeling:
- Three well log types are essential for pre-stack inversion; P-sonic, S-sonic and density logs. For those old wells missing any of those logs, Rock Physics can be used to model the missing or the bad logs that were affected by borehole conditions such as wash out, casing, borehole diameter, etc.
- Here (bottom right picture) the S-sonic logs were modeled using Rock Physics modeling. NeuEra International has RP workflows that can handle any type of complex reservoirs.
- A key application of RP models is to understand the effect of fluids and lithology on forward modeling (synthetic) of reservoir rocks and understand the seismic signatures.
- From RP model we build Rock Physics Template (RPT) and use them for log and inversion interpretations (left bottom picture).
WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT TODAY!
Our primary concern is customer satisfaction. Contact NeuEra International GeoServices for more information