- 2D/3D Seismic Interpretation
- Seismic Attributes- Signal Envelope – Watch Video
- AVO Modeling and Analysis
- Post-Stack and Pre-Stack Seismic Inversion
- Colored Inversion
- Geostatistical Seismic Inversion
- Seismic Facies Modeling
- Static Model and Scenarios
- Geobody Detection and Interpretation
- 3D Pore Pressure Prediction
- Seismic Acquisition and Processing Consultations
2D/3D Seismic Interpretation:
- Structural interpretation is a key component in generating prospects and in characterizing the reservoirs. NeuEra International can handle complex structures that include faults and surfaces.
Pre-Stack Seismic Inversion:
Case Study: Where’s the “Good Sand”?
Geostatistical Seismic Inversion:
Due to the limitation of seismic resolution, resolving a thin reservoir from seismic alone is difficult. Geostatistical seismic inversion provide solution to this issue by integrating the geostatistical model from well logs and other inputs along with the seismic data to map facies below seismic resolution.
On-shore data. Middle & right are results from a study where geostatistical inversion (right) was able to map the thin sand better compared to deterministic inversion (middle). The probability of sand (right) shows how geostatistical inversion reduces risk and uncertainty in mapping that sand.
NeuEra International GeoServices also offers other types of inversion such as colored inversion and extended elastic impedance (EEI) which fit an exploration team where not enough well data is available to perform deterministic inversion.
Lancaster and Whitcombe (2000) published a fast method for band-limited inversion of seismic data known as colored inversion (CI) that generated widespread interest among interpreters. we describe all the steps to go from reflectivity data to inverted cubes:
- Fit a function to the log spectrum(s).
- Get a difference spectrum by subtracting the seismic spectrum.
- Convert the difference spectrum to an operator.
- Convolve the operator with the stacked seismic.
- As a quality control (QC) step, check the residuals by comparing log and AI section spectrums.
WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT TODAY!
Our primary concern is customer satisfaction. Contact NeuEra International GeoServices for more information